How much is donated to Clear Blue Oceans?
- We donate up to 5% of our profits - depending on the sales for the month. We first need to pay for all the business expenses, which include advertising spent, products costs, employees, and then we calculate the donations.
What's in the wipe that removes makeup?
- Nothing! Our wipes are made out of specially designed microscopic fibers that grab onto the makeup and other impurities from your face and gently lift them up!
What materials is the makeup puff made out of?
- Cotton, Polyester, Microfiber.
How do we send the product back for recycling?
- Pleases send us a message through the contact section of our website, we will provide you with a physical address in California where you can send the used puffs to. Our physical headquarters might change multiple times a year- we will provide you with the most up to date address!
Is my puff eligible for a free replacement?
- We will replace your used puffs at no extra cost! Applies ONLY to orders made in October 2019 or earlier
My package is late what should I do?
- The best way to get information about your package is to contact your nearby USPS office directly. Please use the tracking code provided as a reference!
The address I typed is wrong! What should I do?
- Please contact us ASAP as we cannot change the address after the package is on the move!
- Unfortunately, we do not cover for the wrong address input, however, your package may be eligible for a partial refund or a resend of the puffs.
How do I contact you guys?
- The best way to contact us is through our contact form on our website or email@example.com - any other emails associated with our store might not be answered.